- Petition to Stop Killing MN Dogs in lethal traps and snares (to the Minnesota State Legislature--updated 2014 MN Petition).
- Petition for Safe Public Lands on which dogs are not killed by body-gripping traps (to the Minnesota State Legislature--original 2012 MN Petition).
- Petition for Protection from Trapping (to White Bear Township--ignored since 2012).
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MN DNR).
- Living with Wildlife.
- Hunting & Trapping Regulations Handbook (PDF 4.2 MB)
- Trapping & Furbearers.
- Turn in Poachers (TIP): 1-800-652-9093.
Minnesota Trappers Association.
- Ethics. This ethics guide and list of beginners' mistakes (as of 3/27/2012) is about responsible trapping.
- Trapper Manual. This trapper manual (as of 3/27/2012) is about responsible trapping.
- Dog-friendly strategies for trapping public land, by Ron Durham, Fur Taker Magazine vol. 48 no. 5.
- Economical, non-lethal beaver-dam flood control.
- Next time someone tries to say that the Massachusetts trapping regulations have only led to beaver problems, show them how this Massachusetts company is solving them.
- CulverClear™ culvert-protective fences.
- Fence and pipe devices.
- Diversion dams.
Safe Suburban Wildlife Management.
- Principles and parameters of responsible, safe suburban wildlife management.
- Alternatives for municipal policy.
- Shoreview Model Ordinance for Authorized Wildlife Management Programs.
Best Management Practices (BMP) of the Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies.
- Effective ways to trap without endangering dogs.
Internet Center for Wildlife Damage Management.
Animal Law database of U.S. Federal and State laws and legislation.
- Search by U.S. State, keyword, year, author, etc.
- Scott Slocum wrote to this website on 2/16/2012 to add the new 2/8/2012 Minnesota State Legislation Senate Bill S.F. No. 1736 and House Bill H.F. No. 2243.
Grassroots web pages: